1. July 8th- Wednesday- Tagore Grove Celebration - Ray Miller Park - Evening function
2. July 10th -12th - TAGORE IMPRESSIONS
• A special attraction of 2015 NABC is a Digital Exhibition of Tagore's paintings. GRB Room 330 July 10th -12th, 2015
• It brings a selective collection of the paintings of Tagore, Tagore family and Santiniketan such as paintings of Abanindranath Tagore, Gaganendranath Tagore, Sunayani Devi, Nandalal Bose and Benode Behari Mukherjee
• Curated by Dr. Sushobhan Adhikary, Curator of Kala Bhavan Museum, ViswaBharati, Santiniketan, the exhibition will provide a brilliant insight into Tagore's life and the period of "Bengal Renaissance".
3. July 10th -TSH Presents "Devi" at GRB
– To extend appreciation and share the universality of Tagore's thoughts, ideals and philosophy.
– To promote unity in diversity of cultures and to advocate the totality of human civilization.